Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Finest Tea Shop

Hello Hoppers!

The cafe that i'm gonna feature today is a small family owned business tucked right in the middle of quaint changi village. I am totally excited about dropping by their cafe because firstly, they serve gourmet tea, ahah I am totally a tea person. Tea has that magic on me whenever I feel sleepy. Yes, not coffee. Funny eh, don't know why my body reacts in an opposite manner, haha!

Secondly they have rainbow cakes! Yay to colorful layers of happiness! Let's see what else, I spotted ondeh-ondeh cupcakes..nutella cheese tart..chocolate banana cake..speculoos..Eh! Are you all drooling or what? nevermind, me too except that I got to taste those heavenly delicacies! :P

Ok ok let me tease you all with the pictures.



Indoor and outdoor dining available


With the lovely managing director, Sharifah Radhiah


I'm telling you, this ondeh2 cupcake is da bomb! I love the fine texture of the cake, the sweetness of the gula melaka filling and the lightness of the frosting! And Chocolate Banana Cake, could you be anymore delicious looking? <sigh>



I am usually not a fan of tarts just because the pastry base are sometimes too thick, the filling too little but THIS Nutella Cheese Tart is so divine! Special shoutout to Madam Nooraini, the mommy aka chief baker, for baking all these Mmmdap pretty food!



At first thought, this two makes a very weird combination for lunch but somehow they worked! 
Pure Ceylon green leaf tea with strawberry, cranberry & passion fruit flavour + homemade Mee rebus.




The different tea leaves and flavours that are available there



Tea Books that are presentable enough to make as gifts.

This cafe will definitely be my favourite weekend hangout. Good tea, delicious cakes, nice people. Hopefully by the next time I come, they restock my favourite Spring Tea, 100% pure ceylon green tea & cherry! (wink to radhiah ;) Just manage to sniff the last of that tea leaves earlier, boohoo! If you guys wanna drop by, here's the address:

The Finest Tea Shop
4 Changi Village #01-2060
(smack right in the middle of those bicycle & picnic tents shops)





No comments:

Post a Comment